Many home improvement projects are easy, inexpensive and can be completed on a weekend. Here are a few simple projects you might want to add to your “To Do” list!
- Update your hardware. Adding new, up to date hardware to cabinets and drawers gives them a fresh, new look.
- Add a ceiling fan. A fan can pay for itself by creating less need for air conditioning… and it makes the room more comfortable.
- Replace Window Treatments. This is one of the easiest ways to add a completely new look to a room.
- Add garage storage. Explore using shelving, hooks and hangers to provide more storage space.
- Install moldings. Crown molding adds an elegant touch to any room.
- Repaint your front door. It’s the first thing people see when they enter your home – so make it stand out!
- Replace Lamp Shades. Giving your lamp a facelift with a new shade is a quick and easy way to redecorate.
Weekends are never long enough, but you may be surprised at just how much you can accomplish in a few short days.